You're invited to join Herron Classical Schools at our Fall Hiring Open House on Thursday, October 19th. Learn more about our schools - Herron High School, Herron-Riverside High School, and Herron Preparatory Academy - meet our leadership, current teachers, and enjoy some drinks and conversation. Please RSVP using the form below.
Thank you for your interest in teaching at Herron Classical Schools. Our Core Values shape how we care for and teach our students, in how we engage our community, and in how we hire and support our faculty and staff. Though we now have three schools – Herron High School, Herron-Riverside High School, and Herron Preparatory Academy – we are one, close-knit community. If you care deeply about your subject matter and educating students, we hope you will join our team.
All educators at Herron Classical Schools:
- Embrace the classical, liberal arts mission.
- Commit to high academic and behavioral expectations.
- Focus on effective instruction in every classroom.
- Engage in a collaborative environment.
- Differentiate for a diverse culture and abilities.
- Demonstrate passion for and expertise in content area.
- Plan instruction that is results-oriented and research-based.
- Exhibit relentless dedication to the academic success of every student.
- Engage in continual professional reflection.
All administrative, faculty, and staff positions for Herron Classical Schools are posted on the Frontline Education website. Click the button below to go directly to the Herron Classical Schools page.
Questions or concerns may be sent to email@example.com. Please include your last name and the word “applicant” in your subject line.
For information about available non-teaching opportunities, please contact:
Juli Woodrum, Chief Financial Officer
110 East 16th Street
Indianapolis, IN 46202